Job description: Commercial sales managers are responsible for managing the sales efforts of their company’s products or services. They oversee a team of salespeople and work to ensure that these individuals are meeting or exceeding their individual goals on a regular basis.
- · Planning and directing the company’s marketing efforts to ensure brand exposure in target markets
- · Evaluating the performance of salespeople and making hiring and firing decisions based on their results
- · Developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products or services
- · Identifying potential clients by contacting companies directly or through trade associations to introduce new products or services or gain new customers
- · Conducting training programs to help employees develop the skills they need to succeed in their jobs
- · Reviewing sales reports to monitor progress towards goals and identify areas for improvement
- · Designing and implementing incentive programs to encourage good performance and increase sales
- · Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets by developing and executing effective territory plans
- · Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through regular communication, on-site visits, and presentations
- · Understand customer needs and requirements and communicate these internally to ensure the development of appropriate products and solutions
- · Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic at an advanced level.
- · Product knowledge, and Closing skills
- · Strong relationship-building skills to establish and maintain connections with key partners and customers.
- · Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close sales deals.
- · Minimum 10 years-experience on tire business