Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow and monitor adherence to departmental policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Recruitment so that relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
Searching for Candidates
- Conduct meeting with line manager to understand the openings.
- Coordinate with universities, recruitment agencies/Consultants etc. to find suitable candidates to fill vacant positions in the organisation.
- Prepare postings for vacant jobs with potential non-Saudi candidates to be added to the career section on the organisation website.
- Manage the search for candidates through Job portals, Networking & social media channels such as Bayt, LinkedIn etc.
- Coordinate the participation of the organisation in career events to present the group and attract potential candidates.
- Process requests from departments and prepare for the recruitment of the requested talent after obtaining the needed approvals.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with selected candidates for a behavioural evaluation and other assessments administered as required to screen applicants.
- Conduct Reference check when required.
- Conduct a shortlisting of the pools of candidates, selecting the best-suited applicants for further interviews
- Communicate with candidates & requester regularly to update them regarding the status of their application and its outcome.
- Manage the preliminary on-boarding of employees by preparing a welcome letter and a copy of the employee manual to be delivered to the new recruit.
- Motivate and train recruitment coordinators.
- Follow up on medical examinations and the completion of the new employee’s file and contract before closing the related ticket.
- Prepare periodic reports on recruitment activities, and on the number of selected candidates versus the number of applicants.