To manage financial activities/operational issues related to finance and to meet the objectives set for the organization.
1. Plan, organize, coordinate, manage and control all functions of finance and account sections.
2. Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by the higher management.
3. Manage employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties and provide training.
4. Maintain current knowledge of comapany policies and procedures, and current accounting standards (IFRS).
5. Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with organization as well as government requirements and regulations.
6. Receive and record requests for disbursements; authorize disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures.
7. Monitor financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
8. Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff; recommend and implement personnel actions such as promotions and dismissals.
9. Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel in order to facilitate financial activities.
10. Ensure full Compliance with Zakat and tax requirements
11. Coordinate and manage the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
12. Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
13. Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
14. Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
15. Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses, and make appropriate recommendations.
16. Monitor Receipt of cash and checks, and deposit funds.
17. Compute, withhold, and account for all payroll deductions.
18. Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items, and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
19. Make financial analysis and give recommendations on them
20. Participating in strategic planning, and formulating long-term business plans.
21. Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
22. Monitoring cash flow, receivable and inventory control.
Stock Control, Sales Audit, Administrate Assistance, Invoice Discounting, Payroll Processing, Solutions Accounting Software, CPA Partial, Vehicle Allocation, Financial Statement Analysis+, Basel Implementation