- Review delivery plans and ensure the dispatch accordingly.
- Receive and process customer orders and deliveries.
- Coordinate, control and schedule product loading and transportation at supplier site.
- Monitor loading activities to ensure requirements are met.
- Provide information against queries regarding the delivery status.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee issues related to transportation and drivers.
- Communicate with customers when routes are late.
- Coordinate and assist other functions of company when required.
- Develop dispatch and delivery reports and maintain records.
- Desposit custodies in banks.
- Recieve cash from drivers and deposit the money in the bank.
Oral Written Communication, End To End Sales, Direct ales, Sales Management, Sales Abilities