The Camp Boss is responsible for running and supervising the worker’s accommodation. The Worker’s Accommodation shall be located outside or inside the city. The Camp Boss shall look after all camp aspects in term of customer service, maintenance, operations and financial. Ability to raise reports to manager.
Insure the camp staff is maintaining a healthy condition inside the accommodation by using the right cleaning and sterilizing ways with a special attention to the toilet areas.
• Responsible and accountable for Camps, Catering operations, and facilities Management.
• Responsible and monitor to catering staff assigned in mess hall by serving properly to workers.
• Report workers staying in the camp/not reporting to duty on daily basis to Projects Manager/ HR along with the valid reason on each case.
• Handle all Location of rooms for new coming workers. Keeping updated records of all labors staying in accommodation
• Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
• Conduct periodical pest control campaigns to keep the premises free of crawling insects and rodents.
• Coordinate with operations support manager to provide a proper furnished accommodation with all the necessary facilities that guarantee a decent stay for the residents.
• Insure each room contains a reasonable number of beds and accommodated with an acceptable number of workers.
• Insure the rooms are furnished with good furniture and sleeping accessories (pillow, blanket and mattress) for every resident.
• Insure that setting up workers' housing should be from non-flammable materials, and all exits and bedrooms doors must have fire resistance protection.
• Manage the stores and inventories in a proper way with respect to stocks, safety and storage conditions.
• Coordinate with HSE department to implement company food safety manual and updated training materials.
• Manage in-door and out-door parking spaces.
• Maintain a proper preventive/corrective maintenance program for both the buildings and equipment’s such as: Electric generators water pumps, firefighting system, water tanks etc.
Camp Management, Operational Tasks Handling