1. Design new reports, XML Ports as per new requirements.
2. Design, development, Testing and implementation of new customization in ORACLE JDE.
3. Gather requirements from the users and develop the requirements into workable programs and deliver the solution.
4. Provide second-line support and escalate to third-line support where required.
Help Desk Support Responsibilities
1. Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
2. Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
3. Responsible for PC’s, Printers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
4. Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
5. Assist with onboarding of new users.
6. Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
7. Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
1. General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
2. Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
3. Ability deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
4. Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
5. Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
ERP Modules, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle ERP Implementations, ERP Oracle, Technical Support, ERP Reconfiguration, Installing and Software Configuration, Information Technology Command, Information Technology Strategies