- Conduct regular inspections of equipment to ensure continuous operation.
- Test parts and associated systems to make sure that they are working accurately.
- Perform preventive maintenance of equipment/machines as per instructions of foreman.
- Perform regular maintenance tasks; lubrications and tune ups.
- Monitor relevant inventory to ensure the availability of parts all times.
- Prepare machines and equipment for operation usage.
- Carry out the assembly of mechanical components and equipment to meet required specifications including welding or brazing parts.
- Cut, thread, bend and install metal parts and assemblies.
- Position and install mechanical systems and equipment.
- Dismantle faulty parts and assemblies and replace the defective parts.
- Verify the performed work to ensure the conformance to specifications.
- Respond to emergency repairs when needed.
- Follow company policies and procedures while performing the duck work operations.
- Use all the necessary personal protective equipment while performing the duties.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
- Follow QHSE procedures while setting up, welding and material handling
- Preform safety checks on equipment before work
- Using adequate personal protective equipment (PPEs) according to the job at hand like helmet, gloves, goggles, safety shoes etc.
Mechanical Inspection, Mechanical Work