- Repair and maintain electrical systems and electronic equipment.
- Install and modify electrical circuits in the plant.
- Test electric circuits in the plant equipment and install wiring where required.
- Rewind, repair and install alternator, starter, switch etc.
- Respond to emergency repair needs.
- Assemble, install and test electrical wiring, systems and equipment.
- Plan layouts of electrical wiring, fixtures, equipment and systems installation.
- Installing ground leads and ensuring that equipment is adequately grounded.
- Repair or replace any malfunctioned electrical equipment, wiring or system.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the electrical problems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance as per plans.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Perform tests on electrical systems, equipment and fixtures to evaluate the continuity of circuits.
- Inspecting electrical systems for identification of any hazards and defects to ensure compliance.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
- Follow QHSE procedures while setting up, welding and material handling.
- Preform safety checks on equipment before work.
- Using adequate personal protective equipment (PPEs) according to the job at hand like helmet, gloves, goggles, safety shoes etc.
Malfunctions Identification, Electrical Repairs, Electrical Troubleshooting