- Purchase parts, accessories and equipment to maintain specified inventory levels.
- Review purchase orders and deliver them over to vendors.
- Monitor to make sure vendor/supplier received the order and confirm expected shipping date.
- Resolve errors on purchase orders as required.
- Investigate and determine what/how/why items came in damaged or incorrectly.
- Verify receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Monitor price increases and communicate changes as necessary.
- Negotiate with suppliers for best possible deals.
- Maintain important details such as supplier performance, delivery times, payment terms,
- Communicate with finance to ensure timely payment to avoid any delays in shipment.
- Assist with stock rotations as needed.
- Review line order points for inventory stock levels.
- File Purchase Orders.
- Review reports for stock outs and expedite open orders.
Purchase Orders, Market Knowledge, Vendor Sources, Purchase Procurement, Purchase Management