General Administrative Affairs
- Carry out general administration and assistant duties as required by manager.
- Handling CR, Licenses, Civil Def, Municipal ets..
- Handling Building & maintenance contracts.
- Arrange business and employee travel.
- Ensure the maintenance of office building.
- Overlook the employee conflict resolution process.
- Train department heads on the disciplinary process and procedure.
- Resolve any conflicts escalated to HR department before directing the case to management.
- Maintain all related records.
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Updating personnel records and ensure the documentation is appropriate and up to date.Supporting other functions as assigned .
Administrative Assistance, Administrative Functions, Administrative Management, Office Administration