Systems analysts analyze how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and may also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
· examining current systems
· talking to users (requirements gathering)
· producing specifications for new or modified systems
· liaising with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
· implementing new systems
They are also responsible for user training and feedback. Travel is a key feature of the job as the majority of work is undertaken at clients' premises.
- BACHELOR DEGREE – IT / COMPUTER / ENGINEERING / MIS
- CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- EXPERIENCE FROM 2 TO 5 YEARS IN : SYSTEMS , APPLICATION ,