GENERAL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
The focus of this key position is to manage all activities that occur within the manufacturing site. The Production Manager operates effectively as a leader with direct responsibility for manufacturing and key support process operations. The Production Manager leads through a culture of performance monitoring, review and action, open communication, employee involvement and continuous improvement in support of achieving the organization’s mission and objections. The job focuses on ensuring continuous improvements in the areas of quality, customer service, safety, efficiency, financial profitability.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Diploma/Degree in Food Engineering / Food Technology preferably in the bakery or cereal industry.
· A minimum of 5 years management experience in a Plant Bakery Production Environment.
· Solid understanding of HACCP and Food safety standards (ISO, BRC, SQMS, YUM) and procedures.
· People management, problem-solving ability, hands-on leadership and high work standards are of prime importance.
· Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, ERP systems)
Production Development, Reproduction Planning, Production Experience, Production Enhancement, Production Operations, Production Efficiency