The responsibilities and duties of this job include but are not limited to the following:
Recruitment, Training, and Reports:
- Documentation of lands, government agenices, rents, licenses, and related requirements such as civil defense cameras, industrial licenses, transfer and follow up of all related systems, regulations ...etc.
- Contracts and agreements, including employment companies, Saudi Telecom, Port requirements, maintenance or provision of ticket machines, cars, hotels, reservations, maintenance of buildings, processing offices, follow-up security, safety and hygiene.
- Follow up on all direct recruitment processes and provide all necessary requirements including contracts, IC numbers, job descriptions, on-the-job training, directing the employee to update them with the company’s policy, and following up on performance with the employee and the manager for up to three months.
- Follow up regarding resignation reasons with employees and managers.
- Follow up on performance appraisal.
Employee Relations, Recruitment Managemment, Safety, Administrative Management