Oracle Cloud HCM Specialist, with experience in deploying Cloud based Human Capital Management and/or Talent Acquisition solutions. To have a good understanding of the underlying business processes for employee data management, deployment, compensation, payroll and time management, talent acquisition etc. To feel comfortable presenting to business and IT people in workshops and Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions. To work closely with teams to design, configure, deploy and support Oracle HCM solutions. To ensure a suitable balance between business needs and product limitations. The role will face challenging opportunities and responsibilities including taking ownership, leadership and to serve as Oracle applications subject matter expert within Digital Transformation Department.
- HCM day-to-day operational support
- Analyse and evaluate HCM business requirements in terms produce feasibility studies recommending solutions and alternatives.
- Design and deliver HCM solutions deliverables based on business requirements including; systems requirements and design specifications, data flow diagrams, structure charts, and other processes and procedures.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant HRMS policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensure accurate documentation of HCM functional requirements.
- Ensure accurate documentation of specifications for HCM configurations.
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity.
- Minimum 2 years Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Applications and business process (transformation) experience in Human Resources domain;
- Experience in the whole lifecycle of an Oracle project and operational support, preferably in a multi-BUs context;
- Experience with implementation and project management methodologies;
- Experience in integration of Oracle solutions with other platforms;
- Experience with testing and conversion tools are a plus;
- Functional or technical knowledge of Fusion Architecture and Tools is a plus;
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting tools and data warehousing is a plus;
- knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of relevant IT and Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) platforms
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle data base
- Proficient planning & organizing skills
- Intermediate report writing