- Reviewing delivery plans and ensuring the dispatch accordingly.
- Receiving and processing customer orders and deliveries.
- Coordinating, controlling and scheduling product loading and transportation at supplier site.
- Monitoring loading activities to ensure requirements are met.
- Providing information against queries regarding the delivery status.
- Supervising, coordinating and overseeing issues related to transportation and drivers.
- Communicating with customers when routes are late.
- Coordinating and assisting other functions of company when required.
- Developing dispatch and delivery reports and maintaining records.
B2C Marketing, Sales Forecasting, Oral Written Communication