The position is responsible for managing all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, scheduling, cost, warehouse, issuance and receiving; to ensure that production orders are fulfilled on time . Key Responsibility :
· coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
· use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
· have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
· coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
· keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
· produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
· Making arrangements for all local warehousing, material handling and shipping requirements.
· Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing design layouts; inspecting materials; issuing orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Completes warehouse operational activities by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on results.
· Planning future capacity requirements.
· Team Development :
· Supervising warehouse team members.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork with in the work force to ensure productivity targets are met.
Warehousing, Food Knowledge, Inventory Planning, Warehouse Management