Carry out and ensure successful completion of assigned audit activities in order to obtain an independent assurance on the effectiveness of the risk management, control, and governance processes within TASNEE and its affiliates.
Job description :
· Supervising the work of accountants in the financial department
· Ensure that approved Audit plans are timely and effectively performed.
· Finalize the Audit report.
· Ensure that all movements and vouchers are recorded on the specified dates without delay
· Review all accounting entries, sales invoices and purchase vouchers
· Review the monthly salary journal
· identify appropriate audit evidence required to support the audit findings and recommend appropriate remedial actions towards the control environment, efficiency and its effectiveness.
· Reviewing and approving monthly bank reconciliation
· Responsible and approving the inventory of the treasury on monthly basis
· Prepare and raise the VAT return before the submission date to the general authority for Zakat and income as requested by them.
· Preparing quarter, yearly financial statement report with disclosures in accordance with requirements from external auditor
· Calculating the accruals on monthly basis and ensuring their adequacy.
· Follow up the process of recording fixed assets and their depreciation on a monthly basis.
· Follow up on banking facilities with banks on a weekly basis and submit a report on that.
· Review requests to open documentary credits, follow up the process of opening them with the bank, and make a report explaining the position of documentary credits.
International Standards on Auditing, Tax Preparation, Petty Cash Management, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, CIA