- Follow and monitor adherence to departmental policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Payroll administration so that relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Collect reports of payroll changes made by the different departments and input the information into the system.
- Register calculations pertaining to vacation, end of service and loans given to employees into the system under supervision.
- Enter the data of new employees into and remove exiting employees from the system to ensure they are enrolled in the payroll scheme.
- Prepare action sheets and letters to be signed by the HR manager and sent to the respective department for distribution to the employees on payroll.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Expert knowledge of government rules and regulations as relevant to payrolls
Expert knowledge of policies, procedures and work methods
Planning and organisation