The Main Duties and Responsibilities of this Job include but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving lifting reports from suppliers and vendors, collecting, refining and analyzing data to prepare standardized documents, and logging the information in Daily Sales System.
- Applying QTY updates in the System, by extracting data from the System, investigating missing and wrong orders, and ensuring order wise matched equilibrium.
- Reporting lifting information by ensuring all updated orders are approved by ADS, and logistics information are attached, running lifting reports in the System, and sending and archiving lifting reports to beneficiaries.
- Conducting a daily, fortnightly, monthly and annually cross check procedure.
- Logging lifted QTY vs. shuttling QTY, generating sales QTA reports for final matching before invoicing greenlight.
- Generating monthly confirmation lists for comparison with suppliers’ invoices.
- Closing QTY match book, the summary sheet, and checking net sales sheet in Daily Sales System.
Oracle, JD Edwards, Sales Analysis, Computer Assistance, Supply Chain